These Help Guides are for parents and caregivers, but teachers, advocates, and others concerned about school children with behavior or learning challenges may find them helpful as well. These guides work together as a single document or as separate information sheets.
KOREAN: 한글로 안내문을 보시려면 여기를 누르십시요.
Use the links below to access specific topics or areas of interest:
- Introduction and How to Use this Guide
- Section 1: Behavior and Learning Challenges in School
- Section 2: School Discipline
- Section 3: School Supports for Behavior and Learning Challenges
- Section 4: Community Supports
- Organizations that Can Help (State of Georgia)
- Organizations that Can Help (Fulton County)
- Local Interagency Planning Teams or LIPTs
- Voices for Georgia's Children's Four Pathways of Access is another great resource to understand how to connect with child and youth mental health services.
- Section 5: Paying for Your Child's Care
- Section 6: Advocating for Better Schools and Community