Help Guides for Children with Behavior and Learning Challenges
These Help Guides are for parents and caregivers, but teachers, advocates, and others concerned about school children with behavior or learning challenges may find them helpful as well. These guides work together as a single document or as separate information sheets.
SPANISH: Haga clic aquí para ver las guías de ayuda en español.
KOREAN: 한글로 안내문을 보시려면 여기를 누르십시요.
> Click here for the complete Fulton County-specific Help Guides.
> Click here for the complete Georgia Help Guides.
Use the links below to access specific topics or areas of interest:
- Introduction and How to Use this Guide
- Section 1: Behavior and Learning Challenges in School
- Section 2: School Discipline
- Section 3: School Supports for Behavior and Learning Challenges
- Section 4: Community Supports
- Organizations that Can Help (State of Georgia)
- Organizations that Can Help (Fulton County)
- Local Interagency Planning Teams or LIPTs
- Voices for Georgia's Children's Four Pathways of Access is another great resource to understand how to connect with child and youth mental health services.
- Section 5: Paying for Your Child's Care
- Section 6: Advocating for Better Schools and Community